Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween - Sooo GOOD


So anyone at the MoHo Party knows that this is exactly how I looked on Halloween...Right?

So this weekend was amazing. It started with Judge Memorial's performance of RENT. It was pretty dang great for a high school and to the staff the fought to allow a Catholic School be able to perform it, well done.

Then dinner with some great friends at Chili's. It was pretty fun especially because I felt like my gay and straight life collided in a good way.

I spent the night at a friends house that was relaxing then the next day off to Lagoon with a best friend and some kids with Autism that I love.

Some random hangout time then off to the MoHo party. I had a straight friend come with me and she was a huge support and it made it that much more fun. It was good to stay for the whole thing, and I am so grateful to the all the guys who came up and said hi. It was also a blast to see some friends from past parties.

Then out for a little while to my first Gay Club experience. Not my favorite, but it was still a great experience. Especially hanging out with a great old friend and a brand new one.

I stayed the night with an amazing family and then back home today. Really the best weekend in so so long.

Thank you to everyone for being so great to me!!!

2 comments:

darkdrearywilderness said...

Hey! Yay, I found your blog! It was good seeing you at the party :)

Here's Spammy said...

I too had fun! You are awesome!