Monday, August 24, 2009

Loganside

Last night I was able to attend the Loganside. The experience there was a bit stressful because I got a phone call that was a work emergency about 45 minutes before it was over so I sat in stress wondering what the details were. I couldn't leave because it was very packed and I didn't want to be rude. So that being said, I will comment on the experience before and after. 
The drive.
I was undecided to go or not until the very last minute and booked it up there. I think I knew I need the drive more than the fireside. I put on some Wicked, and was off. As I drove through the canyon, I was over taken by beauty. The rain clouds around with rays of light shining through with so much color. It was simply amazing.
I have kind of had my mind on moving to Logan for whatever reason. This made me want to even more. 
The coolest part as I drove in was that "One Short Day" came on. It was the perfect song...
BOTH:
And I think we've found the place where we belong!



ELPHABA:
So I'll be back for good someday

BOTH:
To make my life and make my way
But for today, we'll wander and enjoy:
Now about the people at the fireside...Ready to see Mr. Judgmental come out...
They were all really cool. Every one said hi, and welcomed me. It is a great group of people. I am not sure the fireside format is right for me right now, but heck, it is great to be with good people.

2 comments:

Bravone said...

Chris, I came in at the last minute to the fireside so and then you left before I could get to know you. I hope we have another opportunity to meet again.

Chris said...

I had to run to take care of stuff...That part kinda sucked because it seemed like lots of cool people. I am sure we will meet.