Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fireworks


One of my very favorite things is fireworks. They give me hope. Last night I went to the Bee's game with a friend and were able to go down to the field to watch a great firework show, after a somewhat boring game.

In between flaming ash falling from the sky, I had time to ponder. What would it be like to have someone at my side to watch a firework show that I really love. I always thought if I were to propose to someone, it would be at SeaWorld San Diego. They have a skyride that sails across Mission Bay, and if you time it right, you can float over the water watching the beautiful explosions being shot of from the bay...just you and that someone you love. It would be at the special moment that I would pop the question. So ever since I have thought that, I always become the dreamer when fireworks go off. I love to dream, and hope, and work for the best. Here is hoping the next firework show I go to is with someone I love, or like, who knows... Maybe a 2nd crush that will last more than 2 days :)

2 comments:

Abelard Enigma said...

I like fireworks too - I just don't like the crowds that usually accompany them

I added a link to your blog on my blog - welcome to the family, I guess it's official now :)

btw, have you checked out the Gay Christian Network? There are a few of us here in the mormon queerosphere who hang out over there sometimes.

Chris said...

Thanks, I will check that out for sure :)