Thursday, May 14, 2009

Someone to Come Home to

So, I have been thinking what are the benefits of being "Gay". I am not the partier type so the lifestyle of Clubs, Drugs and Sex is not appealing in the least. So why do it?

I guess it is to hold on to that hope that someday I might have someone that loves me for who I am. Someone who I can be strong for and they can be strong for me. Someone that helps me want to be better, that gives me power to overcome obstacles while we carry each others.

So I guess, now comes the fear. What if this person never comes? Then what is the point of being "Gay".

I guess that's why we take chances in life...Hopefully it will happen!

2 comments:

Hidden said...

Someday I might have someone that loves me for who I am. Someone who I can be strong for and they can be strong for me. Someone that helps me want to be better, that gives me power to overcome obstacles while we carry each others.

Hold on to this hope for all it is worth, and never, ever let it go. This is so important for you to find happiness.

Chris said...

Thanks Hidden! I think it is something easy to let go of for sure. Hopefully I will find it.