Sunday, April 4, 2010

More and more done with church

General Conference was at one time better for me than Christmas. I loved it! I would take notes, plan work around it, make my list of questions, there was nothing better.

Then, I come to a new understanding in life and I feel like a outsider looking in watching twice a year. I guess this is a good thing. Today I prayed that I might find answers through watching. I was afraid to ask for this because I thought, "what if I have been doing everything wrong the last year?" But, the reality set it that I am no longer so reliant upon certain things that when I do what I know is right, I don't feel guilty.

So I guess conference for this year taught me that I am more done being LDS than I thought and that I really am on the right path for me.


Until October...

No comments: