Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • I work two much. I miss the days where a $100 paycheck as a 14 year old made me feel rich, and now my paychecks from working 55-70 hours a week still barely seem to pay my bills.
  • I have great friends that I miss. Going though facebook today, it really made me want to find a way to keep them more in my life.
  • I want to make 20 minutes a day to read blogs. They are thought provoking and inspiring to me and I  am so grateful for them.
  • For the first time in my life I LOVE the sun. I burn really easy, thus the past lack of love, but lately on the days when it comes out, I have hope and happiness. It is like my life, there can be clouds that seem to pour on you for the better part of the year, but the sun always comes out. There is always hope in the future.
  • Another first is that I am mostly happy about not being in charge. I love my new job where I can add my experience and knowledge, but I do not have to have all the answers all the time.
  • As I read blogs today, I felt God's love for people. Reading of renewed testimonies, pending news that could seem destroying, but is seen with some level of comfort, knowing that people I barely know, are speaking to me with out even knowing it. I really believe in a higher power that has a foundation for love, even love for me.

3 comments:

Chris said...

So I am just checking to see if comments work.

Hope so :)

darkdrearywilderness said...

Yep, they do :D

Chris said...

Thanks, I got an email saying they were not. Glad to see that they are now :)