Saturday, November 14, 2009

Coming Home, 1 step backwards = two forward

So, wonderful news. I am moving back to Salt Lake after just about 2 months in Logan. Is anyone looking to rent out a room to me? :)

We here so often that sometimes we need to go in the wrong direction to find the right one and my move to Logan fulfilled that in every way.

I am grateful for the chance I had to take a moment away from life and craziness to find what I need to do.

Lessons learned?

1. Sometimes I get so caught up in helping everyone, I lose focus of what I really want to do.

2. I love my friends, and need to spend much more time with them.

3. Salary is not always a good thing. Actually is almost never a good thing in my history. I am looking forward to a job where I can simply be me, make a difference, and then go home. I got so stressed out the last few months, that I almost stopped functioning all together.

4. Trust myself. Moving to Logan was exactly what I needed. Moving back is also what I needed. Sometimes, I feel like doing crazy things. Most times, they are good for me.

5. Smile. There is so much to be happy for, that if your not, you will lose it. I am so happy I didn't lose my friends all together and I am so glad to some home to them.

So back I come, to my home, where my support is. Now just to find a room to rent.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your friends and your home welcome you back with open arms! :) Hooray! And it's true, we know what is best for us even if the path doesn't make sense right at first.

Alisha Chase said...

I LOVE that your back!!!! I miss my Chris!!!! NOW the trick is getting our schedules to coordinate so that we can hang out and talk again like old times!! And remember my home is your home if your ever in need!!!