Sunday, October 25, 2009

He likes me?

I have had all these ideas and great thoughts come while I was out of town, now it is catch up time...


Yes, He likes me, but no I am not talking about some guy I am into, I am talking about the Savior.

I was talking with my faux mom while in California and we were talking about some of my struggles. She reminded me that Jesus does love me, which to be honest kind of has lost some effect over the years when I hear it, but then she said "He also likes you too". This meant so much more. And it feel true. I am really glad he likes me, even though I may not be perfect.

Another thing on that note. I was talking to a man very close to me. He is married to a woman who is not so nice to him. He has really lost his way and I began to tell him a little bit more about my story so we would have some common ground of not knowing where to go. Then when we both felt broken and beat as far as we felt we could take, I then understood, this is where the atonement comes to play. Things then got much better.

No comments: