Wednesday, October 14, 2009

65 questions...Why not?

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Red

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Maybe...Who knows?

4. Do you plan outfits every day?
About 30 seconds before I get dressed.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Annoyed with my friend on the phone that doesn't get why I want someone to love...ugh.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
My phone

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Last night I had som many dreams about work. Both girls I work with in my dream were complaining that I "liked" them and trying to get me fired for it. I then told them I am gay and they wanted me to give them fashion advice.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not today.

9. What are you craving right now?
Peace.

10. Do you floss?
Yes, a few times a week, I need to be better.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
St Patrick's Day

12. Are you emotional?
Yes, I wear them on my sleeve

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite? Really who does that, I just lick it.

15. Do you like your hair?
What's left of it :)

16. Do you like yourself?
I love about half of me.

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Yes, then if it was at his house, I could go visit my mission.


18. What are you listening to right now?
Wicked

19. Are your parents strict?
Nope, I was strict on them.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Um, with much hesitation and fear, but yes...maybe.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not one bit.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, when I worked out Cold Stone I made ice cream for Jewel and Marie Osmond


23. Do you rent movies often?
I sometimes do redbox, but then get screwed over when I forget to return it.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Nope

25. How many countries have you visited?
3 (here in the USA, Mexico, and Texas)

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
 Just to coworkers

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes.  All the time growing up when I would visit family
 
28. Brown or white eggs?
White

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes, I use like 6,000 minutes a month I wish it would go away :)

30. Do you use chap stick?
On Occasion

31. Do you own a gun?
My Grandfathers...never used it, but have it

32. Can you use chop sticks?
yep

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I wish with Glee, but that will be tomorrow on Hulu. I will just be with my computer watching Heroes to catch up.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Not sure anyone can be too forgiving, but if so, maybe.

35. Ever been in love?
Sadly not yet

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Which one?

37. Ever have cream puffs?
yes...yuck

38. Last time you cried?
At the last brothers and sisters....Sad, but true
39. What was the last question you asked?
Can you print this for me...My mac wont work with my work printer.

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Soon I hope

42. Are you sarcastic?
Very much so

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes


44. Ever walked into a wall?
When play racket ball, I ran full on into it, I had only played tennis before. Ouch

45. Favorite color?
Blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
No

47. Is your hair curly?
Nope

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Blink's Greatest Hits

49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but only so much. If I weighed 400 pounds would you take me seriously?

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Well if they are a regular cheater...no

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
not too bad for how much i talk

52. Do you like your life right now?
See blog...Sometimes everything is not okay
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
no

54. Can you handle the truth?
I can, but sometimes it can sting a little

55. Do you have good vision?
Very farsided
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
no

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
All the time


59. What are you wearing?
Long sleeved polo, brown and white, and jeans

60.What is your favorite animal?
Elephant, at least as a kid it was 

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
A bees game

62. Can you hula hoop?
not well

63. Do you have a job?
I do, working with people with disabilities

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Lunch

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many times

3 comments:

Joey said...

Chris,

Thanks for posting your answers. Here are my comments...

7...Typical girls. Hilarious.

18...Wicked is awesome. Have you seen it?

23...You are not the only one.

25...Since when is Texas a country? I know that their governor (or maybe now the former governor) went on natinal TV last year and talked about it. He was crazy!

33...I will be with Glee on DVR tonight, and I still need to catch up on Heroes.

38...Crap, I missed Brothers and Sisters this week too. Man, I am not doing well.

64...Awesome. That means you have a strong but soft heart. More people should do it. I am in awe.

Jenn said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the random thoughts. I am going to steal it to share and answer on my blog.
I met Marie Osmond once. She was a beast. Or maybe just having a really bad day.

Reliant Employment Services said...

I can help you with the mac printer:) When I come up remind me.