Saturday, August 29, 2009

Social Gatherings

Going to parties has always been hard for me. I am always kinda like...give me something to do or a role and I am happy. Going just to meet people just seems so awkward. Maybe because I am always afraid of talking to guys because they might think I am gay. Well, now that I don't care it feels so much more freeing to meet people as me. The who me. I look so forward to more great parties like tonight where I can meet some great new friends. Thanks to all the nice people who introduced themselves to me. Happy Sunday to Everyone...Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hidden said...

It was so wonderful to see you tonight! So glad you came.

PS, after talking to you... I totally think you are GAY!!!

Good to be Free said...

Don't listen to Hidden, he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. ;)